Jun 23, 2010

My wishes

I decided to make a list of all the things that I desire in my life right now. Some of you may feel the same desires and others won't (probably because you have already acquired what I seek). This will help everyone to get to know me just a little bit better. Also some of these things are just fantasy and may not come true but it doesn't keep me from wishing:

1. To be more outgoing
2. To be good-looking
3. An attractive girlfriend (but not just physically)
4. An iphone
5. An ipad
6. A Macbook Pro (I really do like Apple I guess)
7. My own car (Toyota 4Runners are my favorite)
8. To live on my own
9. A better paying job ( and one with a vision clinic)
10. To be more spiritually in-tune
11. A workout buddy
12. Hiking boots
13. A wet suit
14. Shelves in my bedroom
15. An "A" parking pass
16. Flat screen HDTV (BIG)
17. Unlimited purchases from itunes
18. A black labrador or a pit-bull
19. Money for my parents
20. A good singing voice (and maybe know how to play the guitar/piano well)
21. A trip to Europe
22. A trip to Disneyworld
23. A cruise (any but I really want Caribbean)
24. To be better at all sports
25. To always eat healthy (while not getting rid of sweets/desserts)


This is the top 25 that popped in my head, so they must be the ones I want more. That just makes me think that I am really worldly. Anyway, I do have more wants but I obviously don't think about them that much because I didn't add them to this list. I invite you all to post something similar so that I can learn more about you, or you could just comment on this about which ones you want too and which ones you don't care to have (feel free to give me some suggestions to as to things missing in my list). Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Regarding number 5. I can't not believe you want an iPad. You know what people call them right? iDouche, iTampon, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh Amber! Ipad (however stupid the name) Are sooooooo cool! So Tosh...good goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want of yours...
    1,2,3,8,10,11,19,and heck, 20-25. (mostly the guitar/piano on 20)
    Also, I would like...
    My own successful business(es)
    To be an ordinance worker at the Salt Lake Temple
    To be in better shape (like maybe to have done an Ironman TRI, but I don't want to do one, just to have done one... make sense?)
    To never get a flat tire on my bike,
    To never have to stop at a red light,
    learn Spanish better,
    go on a long backpacking trip/vagabonding trip
    and to travel lots.
    P.S. you'd have number 11 if you came to 24 hour!

    ReplyDelete