Jan 19, 2011

Anxiety

So there are some very exciting things coming up in my life and they won't come fast enough. This is causing me some real stress and anxiety.

First, I am going to buy a new MacBook Pro with my extra grant money. BUT the money hasn't come all the way through quite yet and there are supposed to be updates soon on the computers (rumored to be) so now would not be a good time to buy. I check my grant money and the Apple website everyday.

Second, the cruise. I have been planning a Mexican cruise this summer with my friends. I have spent hours researching it and found prices and looked at videos/pictures and I am just so so so excited I just can't hide it! The anxiety comes from the difficulty to please everyone who wants to go, and having to wait all the way until SUMMER! ugh, it is so far away!!


Tools to conquer anxiety:
I have found some remedies that help calm my anxiety. They mainly sprout from things that make you feel better and include:
1. Workout/exercise daily
2. Eat healthy and cut out sweets/desserts (how many days is it now?)
3. Distract yourself with school work and work work

Any other suggestions? B/c these things are barely getting me by. . .

1 comment: