Nov 15, 2010

Life Resolution

So while talking to a dear friend today I realized that it is time that I "take life by the horns." I am sick of waiting for stuff to happen and for things to fall into my lap. My new motto will be "I want it NOW!" Which comes from Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory, and is from the song that I had in my head all weekend. Although this isn't the best motto to stick with I have decided to tell it to myself (at least until I feel like it is no longer doing good) every time that I feel idle and that I am not being active in my life. My resolution is that I am going to work for what I want. Good idea? I hope so!



"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" - Switchfoot
 
“Taking shelter in the dead is death itself, and only taking all the risk of life to the fullest extent is living.” - Rabindranath Tagore

No comments:

Post a Comment